Thursday, May 21, 2009

In KOREA...


Now its 1week and 3days passed...


I met some korean friends and ate a lot of good food...


When I met my friends, my friend asked me about my college life, and at that time


I couldn't stop talk... because I experience lots of things and had so much fun with Ringling Friends. I start talking about how much fun I had in college at 3PM in cafe and I stop talking about it at 8PM in bar...




When I ordered pizza, I ordered domino pizza...Korean Domino pizza was so different with American Domino pizza... Korean one has more menus... so I was trying new type


At that time, when I saw Domino and Eating that pizza...


It reminds me$5.55 deal... and my Ringling Friends...


especially L.N.C.




When I watch TV, in one tv shows, ppl talk about one of best honeymoon place...


It was "Maldives" that reminds me, my BFFF "Mauroof!"


When I watch TV, in another show, one guy was little....I mean the guy shorter than girl.... that reminds me, my lil bro "Jaun"


When I watch TV, on the movie channel, they show one movie...it was "Alexander" and that name reminds me two "Alex", "Alex Terry"and"Alex Garey"


When I play basketball, I using basketball shoes, which called Jordan...and that always reminds me JOJO "Jordan!"and basketball always reminds me fastest guyin Ringling "Curtis!"


When I chat with my one of korean friends... she said she's in another country now...it was taiwan... and that reminds me two ringling sisters, "Sara Lee" and "Claire Huang"




What I mean is I already miss U guys so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment